Friday, July 27, 2012

July Movies

...So it's getting to the point that maybe my time with this blog has come to an end. I don't really have the time or desire to do it justice, but still feel the need to update. So, we'll just roll with it. No pressure from myself to write something amazing and thorough.

Magic Mike
I don`t think anyone is going to see this movie for the amazing plot. The abs were fabulous, and the dancing made me giggle. I could have done without Alex Pettyfer, he`s kind of a punk, and would have liked more Joe Manganiello.

Jeff Who Lives At Home
I know it sounds patronizing, but this was a cute, little movie. Nothing earth-shattering, but interesting and quirky and a little heart-warming and feel-good.

Wanderlust
Well I knew it was about a hippie commune, but I didn`t expect a penis so early on. Anyways, Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston were really good, and Alan Alda was adorable. A good reflection on the way we live and what`s important.

A Thousand Words
Just stupid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment